• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Harlard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'twas my intention all along,

punch away!! muahahah

(bonus points for baby punches to the unborn ie. falcon punch!)
    Yeah thinking of dropping it 3-4 inches all round. Where I live there is power restrictions for new drivers (note the red P in the window) so I can't drive turbocharged or 8 cylinder cars. I wouldn't bother getting more power out of my car either :p
    Yeah the calipers are gold, I reconditioned the Virgo's myself with alloy wheel paint ($20 a can) and clear gloss coating. Also used a dremel grinder to remove some of the gutter rash. Looks a bloody million dollars. The alloy wheel paint has kind of a glitter in it and the gloss over it makes it look just fantastic. The silver wheel spokes flashing over the gold caliper looks just fantastic to see when its rolling. Photo's don't do justice :lol:
    Just got my reconditioned Virgo's gold brake calipers and dual exhaust exits on today. Looks slammin'. :lol:
    Not many black ones going around here in Australia. None I've seen in person. Looks nice :)
    it's cool, as soon as i can actually get enough fuel into the engine that song your singing wont have the same tune.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back